Production Assistants/ Elma, NY/ All Shifts
Experienced Production Assistants (Deburrers) needed for an established production company in Elma to set up and operate tools that remove burrs and excess material from machined parts.
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday-Friday
- Position and secure deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machines and utilizing hand tools.
- Repair or replace parts.
- Inspect machine elements to ensure conformance to quality specifications.
- Maintain count of machined parts.
- Utilize the appropriate tools to deburr or rework machined parts.
- Verify conformance of finished parts to specifications.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms (TPM) when necessary.
- Perform additional tasks as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two plus year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associate’s degree and one year of experience preferred.
- Must be able to work quickly and with accuracy.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands a must.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments.
Great opportunity with an established Elma manufacturer! Development opportunities available! Apply today!
We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!