We are searching for an Order Entry Clerk in the North Salt Lake Vicinity. This TEMP TO HIRE opportunity! This is something you don't want to miss!
Apply now for your immediate consideration!
PAY RATE: $13 – 15/HR.
HOURS/SHIFT: 7:00 or 8:00 AM – 3:30 or 4:00 PM
Order Entry Clerk assists in:
- Key (data entry) inside and outside sales functions pertaining to orders, credits and literature.
- Order Entry Clerk partners with the Inside Sales team to accurately, and efficiently take care of customer daily needs.
- Enter Order’s/ RMA’s/Revisions/Quotes the same day as received
- Data Entry Accuracy is tracked and must be kept under a given ratio
- Sorting and distributing order copies to their respective Coordinator
- Verify special trim drawings are turned into the trim dept once order is entered
- Verify job-site forms are complete, correct, and turned in to shipping dept with the orders
- Participate in weekly Inside Sales Meetings
- Literature Inventory - to maintain catalogs/color chips/ to insure literature is on hand.
- Orders are prepared from receipt of faxes, emails and phone calls.
Required Education and Experience:
- Computer skills (specifically Typing, Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook)
- Must Type 40 – 55 WPM (50-70 WPM Preferred)
- Detail oriented – high level of accuracy
- Listening and questioning skills needed for learning product, customer and market information.
- Multi-tasking ability.