- Performs raw material, in-process testing using a variety of techniques (HPLC, GC, AA, FTIR)
- HPLC, GC, and AA troubleshooting, method transfers and method optimization.
- Oversee Inventory Management for cemical reagents, supplies, and consumables.
- Make accurate and relevant observations about experiments or tests and record them.
- Knowledge of raw materials & their functionality.
- Ability to operate instruments according to SOPs, ASTM & industry test protocols with appropriate training.
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices while conducting testing methods and experiments.
The shift is second shift, 3p-11:30pm Monday-Friday. Please make sure you upload your resume and visit our Daytona office for an interview between 10am-2pm.