Remedy Staffing in partnership with a North Tonawanda Machine Shop is seeking CNC Operators.
These are TEMP to HIRE, LONG TERM opportunities
What You'll Be Doing:
- Setting up and operating CNC machines to make metal components and parts
- Completing 1st piece inspections
- Utilizing Calipers, Micrometers and precision measuring equipment
- Working from blue prints/written instructions
Hours: 1st shift
Pay rate: $14-18/hr. DOE
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!
What you will need to have as a CNC Operator:
- Knowledge of Feature Cam or Master Cam would be great, these are the programs they use
- HS Diploma or GED
- Excellent Attendance
- Positive Attitude, Willingness to Learn