Production Bakery Associate
Full-Time/ 2nd Shift / 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM or 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM
We are currently hiring for an experience Production, Bakery, or Food Service Worker for a Production Associate position at a production bakery in East Fort Myers. This position supports the Production Topping areas as well as Processing and Packaging, by assisting with the fallowing duties in a rotational basis: Packer, Orientor, Case Packer, Topping Supplier, Work in Process Supplier, Case Erector, and Palletizer. This is a full-time position with frequent overtime, the ability to work weekends when needed is a must.
- Orientor - Ensures bagel halves are appropriately placed on the shell conveyor as needed.
- Packer - Places product in the product tray in a consistent manner ensuring the appropriate amount of product is assigned to each tray.
- Work in Process Supplier - Provides a constant supply of product to the processing line.
- Case Former - ensures an adequate supply of cases are formed and supplied to the line.
- Case Packer - Inserts finished product into the master case.
- Performs product rework as necessary.
- Ensure good housekeeping in production area.
- Follow Safety Guidelines in accordance with Safe Practices and Job Safety Analysis. Participates in the Work Safe Process.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Responsible for adhering to FSQ guidelines and supporting the overall QRMP process.