IMMEDIATE 2ND SHIFT TEMP-TO-HIRE
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR OPENING IN ANKENY!
Plans, organizes, and monitors receiving, storing, reworking/repacking, and distributing received items, ensuring smooth and consistent operations so parts and supplies are located and distributed effectively and efficiently. Supervises a team of warehouse workers.
Pay: $38,000-$45,000 based on experience (Plus FULL benefits)
Hours: 4:30 pm -1:30 am (Monday-Friday)
*Training 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Interviews, selects, orients, and trains employees
- Schedules and assigns work to employees
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees
- Meets regularly with direct reports individually and in groups
- Monitors and manages daily time tracking for direct reports
- Monitors unloading of materials; ensures materials are correctly staged
- Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports
- Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry
- Performs cycle counts and inventory duties.
Click "Apply now" or attach a resume for consideration