Marketing Intern Support Sales and Social Media Engagement
Remedy Intelligent Staffing, a division of Employbridge, is looking for an energetic Summer Marketing Intern.
Build your career in a growing branch backed by the resources of the largest staffing firm. Ground floor opportunity in a large territory to build a career with a supportive team, putting people to work. Possibility to continue during the semester on a part time basis for the right candidates.
• Build and maintain a social media presence to connect with candidates
• Perform telemarketing activities and set appointments for sales managers
• Maintain the contact management databases
Skills and Experience
• Awareness of social media and its use to support brand
• Minimum 2 years of college, preferably in business or human resources
• Keen desire to help people find jobs
• Hourly rate based on experience, $12, up to 30 hours per week
• Supported by large experienced team
Military Reserve members and Veterans are encouraged to apply.