Immediate Openings for Engineering Technician jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Engineering Technician contract assignments. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Map the current work process(es) being used to capture case weights and dimensions including the triggers and processes to modify existing data.
- Identify potential issues with current process(es) that may lead to inaccurate data and define required work process improvements to ensure sustainable data accuracy going forward.
- Identify required electronic systems to maintain product/package master data.
- Standardize the definition and application of width, height, and depth of packaging and product dimensions.
- Measure products/packaging and create database of product dimensions.
- Validate accuracy of data for product, package, bin, and case dimensions
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work well with others and gain their support.
- Ability to travel to investigate current processes, potentially to Mexico (1-2 times at most during duration of project and expenses paid by client)
- Technical skills related to measurements and measuring devices.
- Some experience with data analytics and related software such as Excel, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.