Local telecommunications company in central Oahu looking for a Service Provision Tech to join their team!
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and received orders for installation, turn on, disconnect or change in service
- Received trouble calls and issues trouble tickets.
- Received and responds to routine customer inquires and complaints and escalates if necesary
- Assists with monthly billing
- Processes customer payments
- Experience in telecommunications with hands on experience
- Knowledge in at least one area: switching, transport, computer technology or IP.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Hawaiian is preferred but not required
Parking is provided.
Pay: $15-$17/hour, depending on experience
Apply now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.