Direct Placement: Multinational company searching for proficient Certified Welding Inspector based out of Farmingdale, NY.
Pay: $55,000- $65,000
Hours: 8a-5p Monday- Friday
- Must maintain CWI certification through AWS.
- Continuously inspect the Contractor’s workmanship and ensure conformance to Company specifications.
- Review and become familiar with the construction drawings and Company welding specifications.
- Ensure that all proposed design changes or material substitutions are discussed and approved by the Chief Inspector and that proper Company approval is obtained prior to proceeding with the work.
- Plan and organize inspection duties in advance with the Chief Inspector and assist them in coordinating the radiographic crew’s activities with the Contractor’s project schedule to effectively manage cost and anticipate production weld problems.
- Monitor the quality of welds being made and the quality of the radiographic inspection to ensure that sound welds are being made.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.