• Interpersonal- Listens to others without interrupting; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Team Work- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests.
• Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to reaching goals
• Initiative – Asks for and offers help when needed
• Safety & Security- Observes all safety procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.