Cherry Picker (Forklift Driver)/Depew, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Experienced Cherry Pickers needed for a rapidly growing Depew facility to utilize a Forklift and RF equipment to move materials throughout the warehouse to replenish, stage and cycle count product to meet production timelines.
1st: 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday – Friday
2nd: 2:30pm – 1:00pm Monday – Friday
*Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Delivering to and returning product from production lines based on daily production schedules utilizing various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including forklifts, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
- Performing replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well-supplied.
- Performing line setups and changeovers as needed.
- Shrink wrapping and staging products to prepare for shipping.
- Performing cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assisting in training of new associates
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certification required for use of all material handling equipment including automatics, forklifts, cherry pickers, and narrow aisle lifts (Active or expired within the last year)
- One year experience in production environment required.
- Mainframe computer skills required.
- Experience with RF equipment and computerized warehouse management system a plus!
First and second shifts available! Great company culture! Apply now!
We welcome active and military members to apply!