Direct Placement: Multinational company seeking efficient Construction/Precast concrete inspector to join our team based out of Farmingdale, NY
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday- Friday
- Collect samples of concrete and construction materials in the field to measure physical characteristics
- Perform a variety of tests on concrete/grout using materials-testing equipment
- Record and report test results after performing mathematical calculations, making graphical solutions and graphical representations
- Perform maintenance/cleaning of equipment and calibration and adjustments as need
- Adhere to construction site safety guidelines and promotes a safe working environment
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, crawl, push and pull, stretch, sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License and clear driving record
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.