CNC Programmer/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
An experienced CNC Programmer is needed for an established and growing manufacturing facility in the Lancaster, NY area to perform a variety of duties including designing, machining, assembling, and repairing molds.
1st: 6:00am-2:30pm, 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:40pm Monday – Friday
- Work with existing machine shop personnel to build an understanding of shop standards and expectations
- Assist engineers and technicians in reviewing overall mold designs and specifications
- Analyze specific mold component designs in SolidWorks
- Evaluate tooling and stock to determine if specialized setups will be required
- Develop cutting paths in CAMWorks
- Set up tooling using a tool pre-setter when required
- Set up CNC Mills to machine precision mold components
- Operate CNC machines to complete cutting operations
- Measure mold components with calipers, micrometers, depth micrometers, and other precision instruments
- Perform additional duties as required
- Must be familiar with 3-D CAD and CAM software, vertical CNC mills, and measuring equipment
- CNC turning experience preferred
- Knowledge of wire EDM, manual mills, manual lathes, and surface grinding is a plus.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to multi-task programming, setup, and machining operations
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with peers, managers, vendors and customers
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
First Shift Hours! Competitive compensation! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!