Machine Operators/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
A production facility in Tonawanda, NY is seeking Machine Operators to operate filling machines!
3rd: 10:00PM-6:30AM Monday – Friday (must be able to train on 1st or 2nd shift)
- Operating filling & packaging line
- Performing and document start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Recording operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verifying and reconciling material lots and consumption
- Performing basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Handling additional duties as needed
- 2+ years of applicable experience operating filling or packaging equipment in food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry preferred but not required
- Ability to meet physical requirements (12-hour shifts); standing (up to 4 hours at a time,) walking, lifting (up to 45lbs unassisted), carrying, crouching
- Good mechanical abilities
- Strong math and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to train on 1st or 2nd shift
- Experience leading a production line team preferred
Get your foot in the door with this international production facility in the Tonawanda, NY area! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!