Customer Service Representative/ Cheektowaga, NY/ 1st Shift
A rapidly growing Cheektowaga facility is seeking and experienced Customer Service Representative!
1st: 8:30am-5pm Monday – Friday (after training, shift will move to 4 ten hour days)
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Making outgoing return phone calls as necessary
- Reading and replying to customer emails with correct information
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- Strong Customer Service and Sales Skills
- Ability to type minimum a minimum of 35 wpm
- General computer knowledge
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Capability of lifting up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to list new products on retail website
Great opportunity with an established, family owned and operated company in Cheektowaga, NY! Pay raises upon hire! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!