Blending Machine Operator/ Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
An experienced Blending Machine Operator (Batcher) is needed for an international production facility in Tonawanda, NY to batch/mix materials needed for production.
2nd: 3:00pm - 11:30pm Monday - Friday
3rd: 6:00PM – 6:30AM - Rotating 12 hour shift
- Accumulating and preparing raw material for compounding.
- Mixing raw materials for product batches
- Verifying material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Assembling and disassembling transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed
- Cleaning all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transporting raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Ensuring proper disposal of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
- Previous batching, compounding, or formulation experienced
- Strong math skills
- Good attention to detail
- Safety conscious
Fantastic opportunity with a growing Tonawanda manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!