•Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using clamp equipment 80% of specified shift.
• Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded
• Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
• Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
• Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
• Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
• Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
• Assist in physical inventories. • Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Please call or visit one of our locations if you are interested:
1950 SW Military (South Side) San Antonio, TX 78221 (210) 973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 (210) 366.3400
Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment. Must be available to work overtime as needed.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
• Six months warehouse experience, preferred
• Six months forklift operation experience