Remedy Staffing is hiring a Branch Sales Manager in Waco, Tx!
Job Type: Full-time
This position will serve as the centerpiece of a new branch opening in Waco, Texas for existing owners of multiple staffing locations. The position produces monthly and annual growth by delivering new business and developing further business within existing accounts. The ideal candidate will seek to develop strong relationships with our clients and associates, thrive on the challenge of building a new staffing branch from ground up, enjoy day-to-day office independence, and be motivated by a salary plus commission incentive structure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops full knowledge of assigned sales territory.
- Prospects new opportunities for business.
- Performs initial safety inspections of potential work sites.
- Secures new accounts and expands business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful proposals.
- Utilizes resources throughout the company to facilitate the sales process.
- Develops and expands network of community contacts to maximize business development opportunities.
- Reports to regional operations staff and owner to assure business is served successfully.
- Cooperates with and engages support of operations staff to assure business is served successfully.
- Contacts existing clients on established schedule to assure satisfaction and explore opportunities to expand business.
- Oversees the recruiting staff for the branch, as needed to fill staffing needs of clients;
- Handles client calls, day-to-day client needs relating to associates, and human resources issues that arise between clients and associates;
- Responds to workers compensation claims with needed investigations and claims administration;
- Manages day-to-day activities of the branch assuring that all functions are covered appropriately, orders are filled successfully, and all support processes are fulfilled timely.
- Communicates to the franchise owners all aspects of the branch performance, including any opportunities, threats and needs of the branch
- Demonstrates the company’s and the area’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
- The primary duty is making sales or obtaining orders or contracts for services for which consideration will be paid by the client or the customers.
- Will be customarily and regularly engaged away from the employer’s place of business.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Some driving is required.
Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree preferred, High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and minimum of 2 years of experience in outside sales (preferably in the staffing industry).
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint word processing software and CRM experience preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise branch personnel supervisors/recruiters.
Pay & Benefits: Pay is dependent on experience and qualifications. This is a salary plus commission position. It is exempt from overtime under the FLSA. Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, plus PTO time.
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!