Our client supplies display units for retail and grocery establishments around the country. Our associates will work with unpack, assemble, load and package the display units. Display Workers will be assigned to a display table daily working with other team members build grocery displays !
Hours- 7am-3:30pm End time does vary
• Unpack product from cardboard boxes and stack product according to specifications onto the display table.
• Build cardboard displays to customer specifications.
• Place product in cardboard displays to meet each builds specifications.
• Ensure all products and materials are correct for each build as well as correct quantities.
• Place placards on each finished display in accordance with client’s specifications.
• Report all left over material or product as it will be staged on a separate pallet and placed behind build table.
• All cardboard will be placed on a pallet and then and neatly stacked in the cardboard trailer.
• Entire area is swept up and all trash emptied.
• There is to be 5 empty pallets stacked neatly in front of table in addition to an empty pallet on both sides.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Good oral communication skills.
• Must have basic mathematical skills to count product.