Manufacturing Bilingual Service Technician
We are looking for a candidate who has an electrical background, who can read electrical schematics and be able assemble the electrical components in our equipment. Will be working on the manufacturing floor assembling our electrical components and servicing our equipment for our customers.
• Must know AC/DC Circuit Theory
• Must read Schematics
• Must be able to use Digital Multimeters
• Must be able to use OHM Meters
• Must know Assembly
• Must be a good communicator
• Will be responsible for maintaining all mechanical and electrical repairs
• Will be involved in building maintenance, inspection and evaluation of the building (in the electrical sense).
• May be required to travel, both domestic and international (10% or less)
Please call or visit one of our locations if you are interested:
1950 SW Military (South Side) San Antonio, TX 78221 (210) 973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 (210) 366.3400