We have a great opportunity for a Sales Coordinator for our West Omaha client!
The Sales Coordinator will direct the sales and administrative functions to ensure consistent sales growth and profitability!
Key responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
• Assist in development of new products and redevelopment of existing products.
• Work with purchasing on inventory needs.
• Sales training of reps; i.e. new items, process.
• Manage house accounts, i.e. pricing, negotiating contracts.
• Work with scheduling to prioritize scheduling of kits.
• Monitor and release back orders.
• Attend various trade shows throughout the year.
Preferred applicants will have 4 years of B2B experience and proficiency in spreadsheets and presentation software. Licensed cosmetologist preferred.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
Stand for certain periods of the day
Type or work at a keyboard most of the day
Use hands and wrists for extended periods of the day
Read a video display terminal for extended periods of time, if required
Take direction and apply at a later time
Maintain information to recall at a later time