- Internal and External Customer invoicing
- Maintaining of sales tax rates and exemption records
- Assisting GL Accounting with reconciliations & other activities
- Conduct audits of purchase order documentation
- Assisting in the research of unapplied payments on accounts
- Compilation of weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Provide courteous and professional service to internal and external customers.
- Various other general duties such as filing, copying, scanning, etc.
Accounting Clerk Job Details:
- 1st Shift
- Located in Daytona Beach off N Williamson Blvd
- Pay depends on experience
Apply now to join our team. Please send your resume to Tawnya.Titus@RemedyStaff.com for immediate consideration.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years Accounting experience
- AS in Accounting preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP software desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality