New 1st Shift Cleaning Opening in Lancaster NY!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
Temp to Hire!
- Empty all trash cans and bins daily/ Replace trash liners weekly
- Scrub tables/counter surfaces/microwaves/sinks/maintain paper towel dispensers
- Scrub, disinfect, mop floors daily and maintain paper products in all restrooms
- Sweep/mop and or vacuum floors in all other designated areas including lobby
- Spot clean glass areas/chrome, squeegee windows when needed
- Water all plants
- Empty blue recycling bins
- High dust include above doorways and base boards
- Outdoors -Keep smoking area clean, remove butts, change out garbage
- Preventative Maintenance system responsibilities: Monitors status of PM activities
- Empty baler
- Count skids outside
- Deep clean and Degrease molding press machines
- Clean all screens
- Pressure wash smoking/picnic area
- Maintenance on zamboni (take components apart and clean)
- Clean and disinfect all refrigerators
- Replace light bulbs (MVL and Florescent).
- Snow removal of all entry ways and walkways and salt accordingly
- Landscape needs: Repair lawn, reseeding, clean drains, trim bushes, patch black top.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
Ability to read, speak and write English for effective communication and to maintain records and operate equipment.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is required stand, walk, lift and carry materials up to 50 lbs.
The work environment consists of a manufacturing setting. The temperature and noise level in the work environment may fluctuate, as the factory is not climate-controlled and the manufacturing process of molding hot rubber inherently generates heat.