Remedy Staffing in Partnership with a Cheektowaga Food Manufacturer is seeking a Quality Assurance associate.
This is a TEMP TO HIRE, LONG TERM opportunity, with excellent benefits upon hire!
What you will be doing as a Quality Assurance associate:
- Conducting a variety of daily quality control and quality assurance activities in the Company’s manufacturing facilities.
- Auditing and inspection of materials, processes, products, personnel, documentation, finished products and the manufacturing environment to ensure all quality, safety and record keeping standards are continuously achieved
Shift: 5pm till close (shift typically ends around 1:30am)
What you will need to have for the Quality Assurance position:
- Availability to work any of 7 days of the week
- Reliable transportation (Hours do not work on bus route)
- HS Diploma or GED
- Prior background working with food products preferred.