Local food production company looking for a Inventory Coordinator! Looking for someone with great accounting and inventory skills who wants to work for a large local company.
• Coordinate inventory cycle counts for multiple locations
• Assist with physical inventory counts
• Maintain accurate records including preparing and analyzing all reports
• Communicate with various internal departments
• Must have 2+ years of similar work experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, not required
• Must have previous inventory experience including physical inventory cycles
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Pay: $17-19 per hour, depending on experience