Cedar Rapids, IA area!
Our client is a well-established replacement window manufacturer.
Associates working at this location will perform a variety of tasks in the manufacturing process to make energy efficient, custom made replacement vinyl windows.
These are long term temporary assignment, but be temp to hire for exceptional candidates!
Must be able to work 40+ hour work week. This can include weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Read, follow, and understand work procedures and directions supplied for window order to meet customer requirements
- Sorting and cutting material for each window order
- Assembly of frame and sash sections
- Installing hardware, trimming and cleaning
- Ensure correct hardware used
- Preparing glass for installation
- Final assembly of unit
- Wrap product and prep for shipping
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Skills Required:
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Familiarity with manual and power hand tools
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions
- Must have good attention to detail in work
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to stand, bend, reach, push, pull twist, and lift