Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Collection Representative for our valued client in Fort Atkinson, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great Temp-To-Hire opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift; 8:00am-4:30pm
- Handle collection responsibilities for all divisions by contacting customers by phone, fax, email, or written demand, to assist with past due accounts.
- Responsible for making qualified credit decisions and follow-up on all accounts until paid or referred to our collection agency. Analyze the potential for fraud with credit card orders.
- Ensure all paperwork is maintained and proper credits, debits, refunds and adjustments have been made appropriately to accounts.
- Assist with recognizing common items on back orders needed to complete customer orders.
- Check, approve, and release edit copies, check mail, web, and phone orders as requested.
- Contact “BAD DEBT” current or past customers and new accounts for down payment or confirming when required.
- Contact customer on “NSF” checks and “No Match” &“Not Settled” credit cards to resolve payment issues.
- Handle on-line credit checks with the credit bureau.
- Responsible for the resolution of sales tax issues in a timely manner.
- Obtain Proof of Delivery (POD) as needed.
- Maintain customer contact list weekly.
- Assist with deposits and handle all other miscellaneous jobs as assigned.