Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift Warehouse ‘Picker’ for our valued client in Fort Atkinson, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
• Unload UPS and FedEx trucks in an efficient and timely manner.
• Move merchandise from Receiving to proper section or location using a forklift and/or hand truck.
• Place material or merchandise on proper shelf, checking number on merchandise and description against shelf label.
• Work with the Section Supervisor when starting new locations, condensing, and moving product locations.
• Pick, Pack, or work in other sections as assigned.
• Responsible for keeping area clean and orderly at all times and especially when stocking shelves.
• Must be able to follow instructions and work with other people.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to use hand truck.
• Must complete the forklift training course and maintain proper forklift driving requirements.
• Must be able to lift properly.
• Must be able to operate scanners.
• Must be able to read and write in English.