Press Operators/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
An established and growing production company in Lancaster is looking for experienced Press Operators!
1st: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
- Review router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Utilize any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Perform first piece cut and checking for proper depth.
- First piece and in-process inspection when required.
- Perform additional job related duties as required.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Brake Operation experience
Great benefits! “Family-like” atmosphere! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!