Quality Assurance/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rdShift
Quality Assurance Inspectors needed for a rapidly growing Tonawanda manufacturer to inspect subassemblies, assembled and/or finished products according to check lists, drawings, and or inspection procedures that meet applicable standards of identity, strength and quality for cGMP and FDA regulations.
3rd: 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Performing Line Inspection
- Examining containers and packages for compliance in accordance with the manufacturing specifications and inspection criteria in applicable procedures.
- Verifying that the overall performance of manufacturing and control systems meets the firm’s expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and Inspecting paperwork for accuracy and completion
- Assisting with packaging duties as needed
- Recording inspection data legibly and accurately as specified in applicable procedures.
- Reporting any non-conformances to Quality Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous Quality Inspection experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on a team
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Capability of working with minimal supervision
Get your foot in the door with this growing international Tonawanda company! Training provided! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!