We are seeking a self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous material handler to join one of our companies here on the Southside of Jacksonville.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move freight and stock to and from storage areas and production areas either manually or using equipment.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
- Stage products based on customer orders; assist in filling customer orders.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; record discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
- Must be able to go up and down stairs and can't not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to read, print and understand shipping labels.
- Must be comfortable with interacting with hire level executives.
- Must be able to pass a reading comprehension assessment.
Monday- Friday/ occasional Saturdays. Hours vary from 6am-5:30pm.
* * *If you meet these requirements Apply Now!
- HS diploma/ GED
- Must meet the requirements on job description