We are hiring an Industrial Engineer for a 60 day continuous improvement project. You will be spearheading this project in the order entry department.
Industrial Engineer Job Duties:
- Review all plant and field activities, spending considerable time in an outdoor environment. Contribute heavily and actively in ensuring that the daily/monthly production and delivery goals are met while taking efforts to reduce errors.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and the scope of ergonomics (including physical work load, posture at work, lifting and carrying, machine-human system interaction, but also lighting, thermal comfort and noise.).
- Contribute to the establishment and implementation of plant policies and procedures, conferring with management and other personnel.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures, or equipment.
- Lead the development and implementation of improvements to equipment and preventative maintenance program to improve productivity, quality, and safety.
- Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs, working closely with Purchasing and Accounting departments.
- Assist management in resolving personnel issues, including those related to hire, training, evaluating, and discharging personnel.
- Contribute to the management of safety programs and initiatives, making efforts to continuously reduce accidents, injuries, and near misses.
- Works with the safety department to conform to OSHA requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Apply at the Deland Remedy Branch.
Located in Sanford, FL.