Maintenance Mechanic/ Buffalo, NY/ 2nd Shift
A leading Buffalo manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join their team!
3:00pm – 1:30am Monday – Thursday
- Providing routine preventative maintenance and equipment repair
- Performing general maintenance of the facility and completing daily and weekly facility related tasks
- Ensuring that all machines are working properly
- Completing special support projects as necessary
- 3 plus years’ Maintenance Mechanic experience in a packing facility
- Basic troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical and pneumatic circuitry in a packaging environment
- Experience with Vertical Form Fill Seal machines and powder bottle fillers a plus
- Capability of bending, lifting, walking standing for length of time and climbing if necessary
- Proficiency with power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
- Valid driver’s license
Great Direct Hire opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with a leading Buffalo organization! Great benefits and working environment! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!