Local medical organization looking for a HR Assistant!
- Generates id badges for all new hires, transfers
- Recording, generating and distribution of minutes.
- Monitors departmental supplies and requisitions stock
- Filing human resources documents into personnel folders
- Receives, sorts, and distributes payroll paychecks
- Constructs new hire folders for workforce planning
- Sends out employee leave emails to management and staff
- Assists with preparing requests for employment verification
- Conducts phone and paper employment verifications
- May assist with other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and written skills
- Previous HR experience required
Apply Now! Send resumes to email@example.com or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information