Now hiring a Food Safety Coordinator for a north side Third Party Logistics Company to oversee quality control efforts regarding processes and storage in the warehouse facility.
This position is responsible for
- Ensuring the facility’s compliance with company and third-party food safety procedural and certification requirements.
- Manages all processes and programs in the warehouse as they relate to the safety and security of the food products stored and handled by the company.
- Serve as the certified on-site HACCP Coordinator and will be the primary on-site point of contact for all matters that relate to the facility’s GFSI Certification.
- Act as the day to day contact for all food accounts Quality staff and will be primary author on any required Corrective Actions.
Job Duties Include:
- Improve quality processes
- Ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal requirements
- Track and maintain records of temperature and humidity in facility
- Oversees all food rework processes to ensure compliance
- Audit inbound and outbound trailer inspections
- Review weekly Pest Inspection Reports
- Performs safety walks throughout the warehouse to identify hazards and make corrections needed
- Assist with inventory and cycle counting as needed
Previous experience in a food quality role and/or a warehouse safety role is required to be considered for this position.