Quality Inspector / Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing and established Lancaster manufacturer is looking for a Quality Inspector to conduct the in-process inspection of parts and documentation procedures to ensure all company and customer requirements are met.
1st: 5:00am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Visually inspecting including O-rings and molded products for quality
- Maintaining standard quotas for each part.
- Working with production set-up techs to maintain proper in-process requirements are met to ensure quality of parts
- Utilizing measuring equipment including, but not limited to microscope, WEP tester, height gage, and weighing scales
- Processing associated documentation
- Understanding and adhering to all ISO standards and procedures
- Follow all safety requirements
- Performing miscellaneous tasks as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with blueprint reading
- Proficient with in-process equipment
- One year of inspection experience required
- One year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift 20 to 30 pounds
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
Great opportunity with an established company in Lancaster!! First shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!