Batching Machine Operator/Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
A growing food production facility in Lancaster, NY is seeking an experienced Batch Processor to operate equipment used in preparation, mixing, and finishing product
2nd: 4:00pm – 2:30am Monday – Thursday (4 ten hour days)
- Operates processing equipment
- Properly mixing all varieties of product in a manner to insure consistency and quality within QA and R&D specifications.
- Providing accurate record keeping of lot codes, batches and all required data.
- Operating mixers, depositor, conveyors, etc.
- Monitoring shape quality for make up as to ensure proper size, surface defects, rolling and general shape
- Using raw materials in proper rotation (oldest first).
- Maintains cleanliness on line
- Following all safety procedures to safely operate equipment
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Previous batching, blending, or compounding experience
- At least 2 or more years’ experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to train on 1st shift
Great opportunity with a rapidly growing Lancaster facility! Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package upon hire! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!