FOOD PROCESSING SANITATION TECHNICIAN: Maintains the cleanliness of the physical plant and equipment, including the building structure and food processing equipment, within cleaning time deadlines.
- Washes, cleans and sanitizes all the outside of the production line equipment at the end of the production week or after a changeover to prevent cross- contamination of product.
- Cleans walls, floors, overhead pipes, and drains within the department using established procedures.
- Washes all utensils used for processing and mixing of products.
- Will be trained and certified to follow sanitation procedures for proper chemical solutions use, and proper concentrations so that it is not harmful to workers or equipment.
- Checks cleaning records indicating frequency, duration, temperature, concentration and use of final sanitizing product.
- Coordinates cleaning with maintenance & production for on time production start-up. Understands and follows the Daily and Master Sanitation Schedule