Lab Tech/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A quickly growing production facility in Tonawanda is seeking an Analytical Control Lab Technician to perform tests on products manufactured by the organization to ensure quality standards for the products are met within a laboratory environment.
1st: 7:00:00AM-3:30PM Monday-Friday
- Direct activities of personnel on the production floor.
- Set up test equipment to monitor the quality of materials.
- Conduct routine and non- routine analysis of raw materials and finished products.
- Compile data for documentation of test procedures and reports abnormalities.
- Review data obtained for compliance and reporting abnormalities.
- Revise and update standard operating procedures
- Perform special projects on analytical and instrument problem solving as required.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Science (Chemistry preferred)
- Previous laboratory experience in a manufacturing environment a plus!
Get your foot in the door with this growing Tonawanda manufacturing facility! First Shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!