Remedy Staffing is hiring a recruiter in the Tyler, Texas area!
Full-time Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screen resumes Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Enter, post and advertise job orders
- Administer appropriate company assessments Perform reference checks, background checks and drug screens
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers
- Follow up on the interview process status
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process
- Counsel associates as needed regarding work performance and attendance issues
- Attend job fairs Complete on-boarding, including I9’s and e-verify Assist with Payroll
- Assist with collections
- Answers phones and covers the front desk as needed
3+ years previous experience recruiting/staffing
Strong time management skills required to handle and process multiple tasks
Working knowledge of common office machines is necessary
Strong PC Skills required
Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!