WAREHOUSE WORKERS: This position is responsible for safely executing the shipping and receiving processes, supporting food safety and quality requirements, performing accurate inventory transactions, maintaining inventory accuracy, and maintaining a neat, sanitary, and organized warehouse condition consistent with Company standards.
• Directed Put-away receipt from Production
• Order picking and stocking of raw goods and finished products.
• Loads trucks with full or partial pallets of finished product using of forklift or pallet jack.
• Operates shrink-wrap machine to insure all product is shrink-wrapped and secure prior to shipment
. • Inspects trailers for standards of cleanliness required in food industry.
• Unloads trucks of raw materials and packaging, insuring that all pallets are labeled with computer generated pallet tags and raw materials are rotated in storage.
• Utilize RF scanning technology to perform inventory transactions.
• Analyzes and completes reports to include: mixed rack reports, cycle counts and other related paperwork. Timely completion and documentation of a paperwork required. Prints billing and shipment invoices.
• Takes samples of critical raw materials to quality assurance laboratory for analysis.
• Inspects forklifts prior to use each day.
• Adheres to Shipping and Receiving Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs.)
• Supports and complies with GMPs. Follows all food safety best practices to prevent allergen cross-contamination.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of warehouse .
• Operates a forklift and pallet jack in a safe manner according to company procedures and OSHA regulations.