Are you an amazing planner?
Ready for your next career level?
$60-65K/yr. * Slc, UT
- Prep daily schedules for operations.
- Coordinate inventory procurement per sales & production.
- Track works in progress; establish priorities, ensure timely deliveries.
- Develop and implement improvements as needed.
- Work closely with purchasing, vendors and company departments.
- Monitor backlogs to resolve issues.
MRP (Maximum Retail Price) Planning:
- Serve as main point of contact for the Enterprise Retail Portal (ERP).
- Mentor and train personnel.
- Implementing changes that contribute to a Lean mfg. environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience of Production Planning in a Manufacturing Environment.
- 3-5 years of experience with Materials Control.
Veterans and military encouraged to apply!