Maintenance Tech w/Great Company!
$22-27/hr. * West Ogden * 12 hr rotating shifts.
- Assist with maintenance and upgrades on equipment.
- Report observed problems and conditions to correct supervisors.
- Routinely lubricate, clean and wash plant and shop equipment.
- Use of cutting torches, basic welding and pipe installation.
- Handle code calls and emergency equipment repairs.
- Sharpen and reshape drills, chisels and scrapers. Redress grinding wheels.
- Ability to detect unusual anomalies in equipment such as heat, vibrations, noises, etc.
- Knowledge of equipment associated with a “C” classification.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret job manuals and related equipment information.
- Will monitor own work for quality.
- Must be able to independently plan and organize assignments and follow-up work.
- Must have minimum amount of tools.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in field or related area.
- Military and veterans encouraged to inquire.