Production Manager 1st shift Marysville Ohio. Need ASAP!!!
- Reviews procedures to monitor performance and compliance with customer’s requirements.
- Comply with customer requirements and complying with US Customs, HAZMAT, OSHA, CTPAT and TSA rules and regulations.
- Able to lead others both by example and provides instructions to juniors as instructed by Management.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service skills by pro-actively informing branch management of job status
- Must be familiar with hand saw, nail guns, table saws and other woodshop machinery
- Responsible for direct oversight of daily packing of cargo ensuring the quality of both the internal dunnage and suitability of the exterior packaging, as well.
- Receive and process any report given by the packer of any reported OS&D. Instruct to the packer the corrective action as a result of the OS&D report.
- Have oversight which packer is assigned to each job and ensure they are aware of any packing requirements given by the Customer
- When needed, after a crate is built, inspect the crate to ensure of its proper construction and sign off on the work order.
- Notify upper management of any damage, irregularities, and safety concerns
- Oversee safety Inspections on all forklifts and vehicles
- Attend work regularly and complete all assignments by the end of the shift each day.
- Will monitor on a continual basis, the packing of each work to ensure compliance standards.
- Oversee and understand parts flow for Customer line side delivery
- Participate in the hiring of any new employees.
- Able to correct and/or discipline Employees who are not meeting their benchmarks
- Monitor and maintain costs
- Approve timecards on payroll processing day
- Prepare and report job and sales/cost summary to Assistant Branch Manager
- Responsible for Dept. safety, including warehouse and personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must demonstrate a familiarity with administration of a wood shop work environment
- Able to read pallet and crate blueprints mechanically based on casual observation
- Forklift license preferred
Please click here to apply or for faster consideration please reply directly to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org please include your resume and salary expectations.
This position will require multiple face to face interviews, a background check and drug test.