Compounders (Machine Operators)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
A growing Tonawanda manufacturing facility is in need of an experienced Compounder to batch/mix materials needed for production.
2nd: 3:00pm - 11:30pm Monday - Friday
3rd: 6:00PM – 6:30AM - Rotating 12 hour shift
- Accumulate and prepare raw material for compounding.
- Mix raw materials for product batches
- Verify material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Assemble and disassemble transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed
- Clean all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transport raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Ensure proper disposal of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
- Previous batching, compounding, or formulation experienced
- Strong math skills
- Good attention to detail
- Safety conscious
Pay based on experience.
Great opportunity with a growing Tonawanda organization Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!