CNC Machine Operator/North Tonawanda/ 2nd Shift
2nd: 4:30 PM – 2:00 AM, Monday- Friday
- Studying sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to machine products.
- Calculating dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or vernier calipers.
- Machining parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as manual or CNC lathes, milling machines, or grinders.
- Setting up, adjusting, or operating basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Measuring and examining completed parts to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- Monitoring the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Maintaining machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Performing other functions as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to provide own tools related to the setup of a computer numerically controlled lathe or mill
Great opportunity for an experienced CNC Machine Operator! Fantastic benefits! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!