Quality Control Laboratory Technician/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
An experienced Quality Control Laboratory Technician is needed for leading Buffalo manufacturer to support the laboratory workflow in an efficient and effective manner.
1st: 7:00am-4:00pm Monday – Friday
- Performing laboratory, office and maintenance on a routine basis.
- Coordinating laboratory sample retrieval and entry into lab systems following standard procedures.
- Removing stability samples from storage locations and enters into lab systems.
- Assist chemists in their work as needed and performing minor repairs to non-GMP equipment and services.
- Obtaining samples and identifies raw materials from drums.
- Monitors lab reagents and expiry and notifies management of any re-ordering or replenishing needs.
- Assisting analysts with preparation of reagents, diluents or solutions and with simple lab tests (i.e. pH, LOO, viscosity and physical appearance)
- Ensuring safe and healthy working conditions in assigned work area.
- Properly disposes of solvent waste in appropriate containers and disposes of empty bottles in the recycling bins according to health, safety and environmental practices.
- Performing additional job-related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or any related field or an Associate’s Degree in a Scientific field with 2 years previous work experience.
- Good communication and computer skills a must.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple work assignments.
Amazing opportunity to get a leading international Buffalo facility! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!