Maintenance Assistant/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
An experienced Maintenance Assistant is needed for a large Buffalo medical facility to perform general building maintenance duties.
1st: 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday (Hours may vary)
- Walking around the campus to observe spaces and report unusual operational conditions
- Setting and cleaning up job sites
- Assisting journey-level trades personnel with installation and repair duties for the building
- Aiding with snow removal and grounds work
- Preparing and organizing documentation as needed
- Following established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, safety and compliance standards.
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years of experience in maintenance or mechanical work
First shift hours! Great opportunity with a large medical facility in Buffalo! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!