Position Summary: Operates, loads, unloads machines to manufacture product and prepare products for storage or shipment.
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying, and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of products to standards.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out.
- Inspect and remove defective products and overflow material.
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Remove finished items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Count and record finished and rejected items.
- Special Projects as Assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team